“Felt (and tasted) like Thailand to me!”
Review of The King and Thai

The King and Thai
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Dorchester
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had a lovely meal for two here. It was a busy Saturday night. We had no reservation but managed to get a table. Could not fault the service, atmosphere or food. I can certainly reccomend for a reasonably priced delicious Thai meal. If I lived in Dorchester I would proabably eat here all the time!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal which was different from the usual "stews" you get in some Thai restaurants. The food was beautifully presented and the portions good.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. The interior is attractive, the food very good and the staff very attentive and friendly. I wish it was closer to home!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our final night out in Dorchester at this friendly restaurant! The food was fresh and delicious and although it was quiet to begin with, it's popularity soon became clear to see as the restaurant filled up with regulars. We were made to feel very welcome and we're certainly not disappointed by our choice of food. One to definitely try!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service was efficient and pleasant. A nice atmosphere to the restaurant with plenty of tables well spaced.