“Traditional English Delight”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I have previously attended a wedding reception, an anniversary party and normal pub lunches at the Frampton Arms and have always had a very enjoyable time.
Just returned again to sample their restaurant menu and must congratulate them for yet another great experience.
In my opinion, you could not wish for a nicer traditional English Pub that also has the space and facilities to cater for weddings, etc.
Keep up the good work because I will be coming back!!

1  Thank PaulBSpencer

Reviewed 29 May 2014

had a family meal for my granddaughters 10 th birthday good food ,well served,and top value.shall visit again

1  Thank mike b
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I visited here with my wife and two daughters whilst on Easter holiday.
The food and service is good and the setting in a conservatory nice.
We visited twice during our week's stay.
recommended

Reviewed 23 April 2014

A last minute decision to eat out whilst on holiday,so just called in on the off chance, my daughter and I were made most welcome,we were seated in the conservatory,and were not disappointed with our huge Dorset ham salad and fresh chunky chips! Very good value for money and lovely staff. We have called in for a drink on a previous holiday but never eaten before,we will definately return.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop off for lunch and was not dissapointed

fantastic all round ..

worth a try if you are stuck for somewhere to go . Best place been too so far on our trip from Manchester