“It doesn`t get any better than this...........”
Review of La Caverna

La Caverna
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Dorchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“It doesn`t get any better than this...........”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fabulous meal, fantastic, attentive, professional staff and a lovely ambience. I eat out alot and believe me, La Caverna is really, rather special. This has to be the best meal I`ve had in a long time. It was so god damned delicious I can`t find the words to do it justice!
All I can say is that if you want beautiful, home cooked fresh Italian food then visit La Caverna. If you also want a relaxed and mellow eating experience then visit la Caverna. JUST BRILLIANT. I can`t wait to visit again and am already planning my next meal................

• Visited May 2014

Woking, United Kingdom
“Great food in an unusual setting”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here for dinner after researching for a good place to eat during our one night stay in Dorchester. We were not disappointed. It's an unusual place with lots of character. Don't be fooled by the restaurant frontage. You eat downstairs in the cellar, with arched ceiling. Food was excellent and service spot on.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Visited to celebrate a birthday and both me and my boyfriend were impressed with the portion sizes. Ordered more than we could eat and were able to have the rest of the food wrapped up so we could take it home. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. The food was incredible, THE BEST lasagne I have ever had, and I am a huge fan on lasagne. The atmosphere was very authentic and we will definitely be visiting more often. Definitely worth every penny.

• Visited May 2014
Watford, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

There were 13 of us for dinner and the restaurant suggested we pre-order. This was an excellent idea as otherwise the faffing about can take half an hour. The whitebait was great: crisp and hot. The pizza was also crisp and generously filled. Side salads and dressing were delicious. One member of the party persuaded 5 people to ask for zabaglione. Not only did the chef oblige but he put some extra on the table so we could all have a taste.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Heather P
Truro, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Table for 10”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant managed our large table very well, the staff were friendly fast, and a missed order was quickly rectified! My only criticism would be the freshness of food and portion size (slightly small for price). The bank holiday weekend may have accounted for this preventing a recent delivery of fresh food. I would probably return to try it again.