“Worst coffee ...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Napper's Mite - CLOSED

Napper's Mite
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portesham, United Kingdom
“Worst coffee ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Worst coffee, worst cappaucino ever. Very interesting place to eat, nice atmosphere. Not impressed with the service, when I did complain about the coffee the gentleman was shocked!!! He replied had I caught his attention right soon after my tasting he would have replaced it! When I repeated that the coffee was weak, watery, tasteless, over milked and tasted burnt still didn't get it! Well u win some and your loose some. The sandwich was not to impressive either. Should I return I would risk ordering tea or stick to water!!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Eastcote, United Kingdom
“Fabulous local produced food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Whilst trying to find somehwere to eat we asked a lady in another cafe if she could recommend a cafe for us . She told us to try here . Delighted that she did .
The cafe is housed in a historic almhouse. As made form local stone on a very hot day , which it was when we visited , it was lovely and cool inside.
My wife , son and I had standard simple English food ( fish and chips, salad, ham egg and chips ).
Best ham and chips we have ever tasted anywhere. So good that for the rest of the holiday everyother restaurant we ate at we compared to this one and they were not as good.
Very reasonanly priced.
I will not eat anywhere else in Dorchester.

• Visited July 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“Historic almshouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was a perfect place to stop for lunch. The food was fine, nothing special, but the atmosphere was pleasant.

Visited July 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“A pleasant surprise.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

When we first sat down in the modest courtyard we were concerned at what seemed an expensive menu. We were later to discover the prices were in proportion to the size of meal you got. I had a jacket potato with salad and coleslaw the boss had a bacon and brie panini. Both were filling and pleasantly satisfying. While the cover for the courtyard is a somewhat drab bit of grey material strung across scaffolding poles the bar area and other eating area are pleasant affairs. A nice find.

Swanage, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Happy waitress and staff ,good value meals ,the courtyard is lovely and covered with the a tent . It was too cold to sit out for us , but would be lovely on a warm day . My only reservation was the pint of bitter was a half inch short . Being a Southerner I prefer beer to Head of froth !! Not really a problem as I was driving anyway !.

• Visited June 2014