“Good Pub”

Description: Traditional English pub
Dorridge, United Kingdom
“Good Pub”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Attractive from the road which is important and a deciding factor for us to go in. A good evening meal.

• Visited August 2013

St Albans, United Kingdom
“Waited an hour for lunch!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went to the Red Lion for Sunday lunch and had two young children with us. The restaurant wasn't particularly busy but we waited about 15 minutes to order and about 45 minutes for our food to arrive. When I politely enquired whether there was a problem I was rather abruptly told that my chicken dish takes a little while to cook! If I had received even half an apology I would have been happy but the staff's indifference spoiled what should have been a lovely family occasion as we were visiting our children and grandchildren. Will definitely never go there again!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Franco and Luci... F
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meal! What a lovely pub!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

I visited the res lion on Saturday 23/02/13 staff were extremely attentive, very friendly! We all enjoyed our meals reasonably priced, we all had desserts as well really would recommend the homemade raspberry trifle!