“Great coffee, great atmosphere”

Number 35 Coffee House & Kitchen
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great coffee experience here, owner happy to share his knowledge in guiding me to a great coffee. Nice place to relax too!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

For those of us who are non coffee-drinking heathens No 35 is one of the few places that stocks Assam.

It would be completely wonderful instead of just nearly if I could just get ordinary cake to go with my tea. Again, I'm a heathen and can't be doing with cakes made of such things as courgette or parsnip.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Best coffee ever!

Brilliant little place with a relaxed atmosphere. The mish-mashed vintage furniture (which was lovely) made the place feel really homely, somewhere that you could unwind with a coffee and truly enjoy.

A good selection of coffees, we started with their 'starter' coffee which they used to introduce and it was amazing. I normally enjoy sugar in my coffee but I wouldn't have dared to put any in as it tasted delicious and sugar would no doubt have ruined the full flavour. There is a small selection of sandwiches and cakes available, which is just the perfect thing for this type of place. Something fresh and simple to enjoy with the coffee. We had shared two different sandwiches, both full of flavour and filling.

We felt very welcomed in Number 35 and experienced brilliant service by true coffee lovers!
The coffee, food, atmosphere & cost were all excellent, there is nothing I can fault.

Can't wait to make this our new regular place!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We popped in here for a coffee with our two dogs and received a warm welcome as did our pugs. We only had a couple of coffees but it tasted great and being so used to the prices of coffee at costas this was literally half the price for much better tasting coffee.
I like the quirky deco and we were very comfortable in the sofa chairs at the back. Easily the best coffee shop in Dorchester in my opinion, we will be back.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent service . Superb coffee made to my request guided by an expert. Individually made and cheaper than the 'others' .
Only downside. They are situated 'out of shopping area ' .