“Quirky but Good Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Through an archway and set well back from the street, this restaurant is much like a dance hall inside. There's a large reception area and then the dining room has a stage in the middle. Tables are set well apart, but on the night we visited (mid-week) there were very few other diners.

Service was a little slow at times, but friendly. The food was very tasty and all of the items that we ordered arrived correctly.

Toilets were quite clean.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Went here with my friend, and after 2 previous diners left, we were sat in the restaurant on our own, we asked for a starter each, but only one failed to show, so me and my friend shared the one starter, my friend had the chicken rogan josh, and it was so hot, I nearly had to run to the fire escape and get the fire extinguisher! I must admit my meal of tandoori mixed grill and mushroom rice was very nice, the staff were not very friendly at all, they cleared our tables super quick, including my friends glass which still had her drink in it, we were offered no desserts, tea/coffee, or did we want another drink, the staff were more worried about watching the football match, Germany v Brazil! When we went to pay they were all in the lobby watching the match, our meal came to approx £28 for the 2 of us, using tastecard, this originally would of been £47, for 4 poppadoms, one starter, 2 mains, and 2 drinks, which I think is expensive! Anyway when we went to pay, I handed over £20 the waiter asked me if that was including his £6 tip!!! Really??? I think not!!! He tried it with my friend too, but she gave him the right amount of money!!! Cheeky!! Don't think I will be using my tastecard or time at this establishment again.

5  Thank fraggle98
Reviewed 21 June 2014

A party of 30 we were having a works farewell go and everything was just right, The food was good, the staff were most attentive and the atmosphere was happy and full of fun and laughter, prices OK for the lovely food we had, large portions for me, just right for the others.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

All you can eat for £9.99. Wednesday night.. that's my Wednesday sorted. What else can one say, wonderful

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good value for money, good portion sizes and good service. Does an excellent buffet at a reasonable cost on a Wednesday.