“ok not fantastic”

Nando's
Ranked #66 of 134 Restaurants in Dorchester
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

went to nandos for a quick bite before cinema on a saturday night. was very busy the waitress told us we had to join the end of a groups table or wait 15 minutes for our own table, a table of two behind us got straight sat down on there own table after we joined the group which was a bit unfair but we were in a rush so let it go.
food came out fairly quickly was as tasty as normal not a huge fan of skinny fries, should maybe offer thick chips too ? all in all average would go again but maybe on a quieter night

Reviewed 13 December 2013

after reading the previous reviews thought I would have issues relating to booking a table for 12 . However they couldnt have been more accomodating on the telephone booking with 24 hours notice .Table booked no problems . Deep breath as I decided to mention a birthday cake ( after reading that they had previously not allowed cakes ) again no problems with cake and candles .
At the end of the day It was perfect for my daughter and her friends who all said they had a lovely time and food was what they expected .
Parking was a bonus as after 6 pm it was free and we were able to enjoy the atmosphere of brewery square and iceskating .

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went here after a visit to the local cinema. We really enjoyed it; we're both foodies and have until recently looked down our noses at Nando. The food was fresh, tasty with a range of flavours from mango and lime to lift the top of your noggin off chilli inspired sauce. It was simple and quick. My only criticism is that the choice of beer (an obvious beverage here) is a little too expensive with a limited choice.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Having never been to nandos before I thought I'd give it a go.
The service was swift.
Food average and expensive for a chicken burger and slightly stingy on the fries.
Then only bond in bottomless drinks.
At least I can say I've done it.

1  Thank storm082
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I didnt actually make the restraunt as i called to book a table of 15 for my daughters birthday and was told by an abrupt member of staff while laughing with a collegue that tables couldnt be booked in the evening ... and we would just have to wait ...im sorry for a table of 2 maybe thats ok but i wanted it to be special asked if i took a birthday cake would they bring it out ...her answer was no !!! ....letter to head office is on its way .....taking my custom else where ..... looking at the comments its not that a nice place !!

1  Thank clairemarie40