“Pleasent position, pleasent place”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #33 of 138 Restaurants in Dorchester
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Had a light lunch; very tasty. The staff were helpful in explaining the menu which enabled us to get the type of meal we wanted. There is seating both inside and out.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Went to this restaurant on a busy Friday night, will never go again! The service was shambolic, we were a table of 12 and I dont know if they were short staffed but they couldnt cope especially when it came to the bar. We waited ages for drinks, food was arriving with no sign of any drinks, when we did eventually get wine we had to ask for glasses and were told they had run out. One of our party went to the bar and collected a tray of drinks which we could see was waiting for our table. Some starters arrived with main courses and some side dishes arrived with starters even though they were to accompany main courses. Two of our party didnt get their main course at all and got theirs when everyone else had finished, (in fairness they didnt charge us for these). There didnt seem to be anyone in charge and it was all very haphazard. The food was tasty and the presentation was excellent. This is not for everyone though!

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 22 August 2014

First time to a Wagamama Restaurant and hopefully not my last. Food so fresh, hot, and served by pleasant staff. Firecracker Chicken so good and yes so hot. Delicious and unusual desserts. I enjoyed the rice balls in batter with a passion fruit dip. So unusual. No complaints whatsoever from the other family members with me.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The first time I been to this restaurant chain, Welcomed & shown to our seats, Menu easy on the eye I choose Duck dumpling to start &:Pork noodles for the main, presented well & service was very good. The cost I felt was slightly on the high price. I would return.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

If you are a Wagamama fan then this venue will satisfy. It looks out on a lovely square where fountains entertain at times. The food was great and as to be expected. I'd recommend the ginger cheesecake although you may like to share it.