“Excellent food, friendly service”
Review of Trinity Bistro - CLOSED

Trinity Bistro
Price range: US$1 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were visiting Our daughter and she took us to this restaurant and I must say it was absolutely excellent. The chef David cooked my husband and daughter fish which was superb and I had steak. The sauces are to die for and David and Sarah (front of house ) were so friendly and welcoming it made for a nice relaxed atmosphere. The food was all fresh and not expensive and we will certainly be going again on our next visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

It was great to go back to a restaurant and find it is still consistently excellent! The staff make you feel like one of the family and nothing is to much trouble. Extremely reasonable both food and wine and though they do meat and vegetarian, for me it is the superb fresh local seafood, which is perfectly cooked every time in any style you want. I cannot recommend this place highly enough a major asset for foodies and families alike!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We have visited twice now for evening meal. I can't fault the food and it's good value. A refreshing change from the predictable chain restaurants around Brewery Square. Not suitable if you are in a rush; service is friendly and relaxed. It is still a slightly quirky place but we enjoy it's individuality. Wine list may be too limited for some but a must for fish lovers. Great place to while-away an evening!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Came for lunch on a Thursday and had the fish sharing platter. Absolutely delicious. David & Sarah are very friendly and it was not expensive. Will definitely go back - maybe in the evening next time.

1  Thank Lucy C
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice now, once with my grandparents for lunch & once with my friend for her birthday. Both times the food has been fantastic!! I can recommend the fish sharing platter which is great if u want to try new things & like me your not a massive fish lover, I loved everything on it and even tried mussles which were supprisingly good. For £ 15 this is great value for money and me and my friend were more than full. Service was great and we were made to feel more than welcome, one time I took my 1 year old baby there was a high chair available and the chef was able to do a small children's portion for me. Nothing was too much trouble for the chef and restaurant manager , I believe this is a fairly new restaurant and I would urge you to try it, we will definitely be returning & infact am already looking forward to my return.

2  Thank shortland36