“Always make you feel welcome”

Holbrook Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 23 Shaftesbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Always nice and welcoming. Nothing is to much trouble with the choice of fresh for tea and coffee in your room . The room was very clean and the public areas too . Walking distance to the town with places to eat and shop .

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was away at a teacher conference and a long way from home. I was made to feel very welcome and had a very relaxing evening in a great room. It was like home from home. The breakfast was amazing too. Will definitely use again if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying with Diane and Ian many times over the last 7 years and have always received the best of personal attention. They both go out of their way to make their guests feel very welcome and over the years I have very much looked forward to going to my 'country retreat'.

I always have the same single room, which is very comfortable and clean, and is equipped with an enormous self-contained shower-room - such luxury for their modest overnight charge!

Several times I have needed them to 'go the extra mile' (when taken ill and when locking
myself out of my car) and they have never failed me.

I unhesitatingly recommend Holbrook Bed and Breakfast, and often do, to anyone who
wishes to stay in the picturesque area of Shaftesbury and the Blackmoor Vale. I cannot
wait until 2014 to return.

Room Tip: Having seen the rooms Diane and Ian have to offer their guests, I know that they are all of good si...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Thanks again,please keep up the good work,I have to say that when I ask what's the best place to visit Ian & Diane allways help by giving us the post code(so to make it easy for us)..We hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: Be sure that with the service,cleanliness and a very good B'fast(Ian's way) you have to miss...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is our second time at Diane's and Ian's and we simply love it. Clean, nice rooms, and very well orgnised. Great everything especially the hospitality.

Thank you guys and keep up the good work.

We'll be back soon, God willing.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect. Roomy and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have stayed here for 2 years - one night only each time - for family reunions close by. Each year we stayed in the family room, which has plenty of space, good facilities and a nice sized bathroom - the shower is very roomy! The fact that we returned this year, I believe, says something, as we would not have done if it was anything other than good. I expect we'll be there again next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shona P
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night to attend reunion. Very convenient location for the centre of Shaftesbury. Rooms are very clean and really well equiped with shampoo conditioner cotton wool buds etc more like an expensive hotel than the very reasonable BnB this happens to be. A very warm welcome and kippers for breakfast! Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Lancasterhappy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shaftesbury
The Grove Arms
#1 of 2 in Shaftesbury
La Fleur de Lys
La Fleur de Lys
#3 of 23 in Shaftesbury

Been to Holbrook Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!