Rather impressed by the Coppleridge Inn. We had never seen the place and found it by looking on the net.
Its very well signposted which is handy as its a bit out of the way.
We booked a room for 10 which turned out to be the "TV Room" ..a very nice room with a woodburning fire,it was very cosy
Food was average,but good for the price, service was excellent with no long waits and very pleasant waitresses, all of our party agreed it was a good choice.
We would have no hesitation in booking again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run inn set in 15 acres of woodland & meadow overlooking Hardy's Blackmore Vale. We have a candlelit log fired restaurant where our chefs provide a wonderful selection of innovative and traditional dishes. These meals are also available in the bar & garden room and gardens in the summer. We are a very popular wedding venue with couples being able to get married in our 17c barn, The Garden Room and also our Woodland Wedding venue. We have our own marquee which can seat up to 150 for receptions, parties, dinners, conferences and many other purposes. Our ten large comfortable bedrooms look out over the grounds and contain all the amenities you would expect. Our bar offers Real ales, a comprehensive wine list and lots of chattern with the locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coppleridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppleridge Hotel Shaftesbury
- The Coppleridge Inn Shaftesbury, Dorset