The pub on property was great! The room was NASTY. The shower was so filthy with mold that my husband & I had to stand on a wash cloth to bathe. There was mold growing in corners & a musty smell hits you as soon as you walk in. I will post pictures so you can judge for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run inn set in 15 acres of woodland & meadow overlooking Hardy's Blackmore Vale. We have a candlelit log fired restaurant where our chefs provide a wonderful selection of innovative and traditional dishes. These meals are also available in the bar & garden room and gardens in the summer. We are a very popular wedding venue with couples being able to get married in our 17c barn, The Garden Room and also our Woodland Wedding venue. We have our own marquee which can seat up to 150 for receptions, parties, dinners, conferences and many other purposes. Our ten large comfortable bedrooms look out over the grounds and contain all the amenities you would expect. Our bar offers Real ales, a comprehensive wine list and lots of chattern with the locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coppleridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppleridge Hotel Shaftesbury
- The Coppleridge Inn Shaftesbury, Dorset