The Eastbury Hotel
US$71
  • Bar/Lounge
The Manor(Yeovil)
US$103
The Preston Bed & Breakfast(Yeovil)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
The Helyar Arms(East Coker)
US$78
US$75
Travelocity
US$145
US$138
Priceline
All reviewstasting menuwine flighttaster mealsuperior roomsecret escapestravelzoo dealseparate showerhomemade biscuitslovely hotelone night staynext morningamazing foodan overnight staylocal produceshort breakpretty townbeautiful town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited for an evening mid week meal with my wife. The food was excellent but my only complaint would be that the prices were on the expensive side which would make this venue a special treat rather than a couple of times a month visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gnarly176
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip booked by my company. I can honestly say that it was one of the nicest hotels that I have ever been to in my life. It all comes down to the overall experience.
Points: The carpark is not easy to find so check before you travel. Once parked you enter through a beautiful landscaped garden to be met by friendly helpful staff. Getting to my room was a little challenge with narrow corridors and stairs, however it was worth it to see my room. Modern, spacious and immaculately clean. Spotless.
The bathroom was large and had a great modern specification, the coffee/tea/hot chocolate facilities were brilliant.
Its difficult to 'big up' this room enough.
I didn't have dinner, however the breakfast was great. Presented in the style of a top establishment, the food was 'arranged' on the plate instead of being dumped there. I am not a food snob, but the Beetroot and Ginger Muesli was to die for.........
Hoteliers sometimes don't realise that the little extras mean so much, the owners here have worked it out. I will definitely go back sometime soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed here on a secret escape package. Could not fault the hotel or the seven course taster menu, to the breakfast. the hotel staff from front of reception to the waiting staff were friendly and helpful. lovely gardens to sit in and have a drink. Sherborne is a lovely place to visit and a five minute from the hotel to the centre of town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANN M
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The Hotels staff were the highlight off the visit. From the moment i checked in to the moment i l checked out i could not have felt more welcome.The rooms were comfy and food excellent. Very good keep it up. I shall be back

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Declan S
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was a surprise stay for me as my husband booked it , how pleased I was at his choice . one of the very few hotels that is privately owned and also one that cannot be faulted. In a word superb, the room (poplar)was very comfortable all the furniture , bedding etc. was first class. I have very high standards of cleanliness and I can assure any future guest that they will not find a speck of dust anywhere. Food was also excellent and the staff . from our arrival to departure were very friendly and helpful.My husband and I cannot wait to return again

Room Tip: Do not try any other hotel around Sherborne go straight to The Eastbury
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple