“Lovely place”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sherborne
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We made a return visit to Oliver's and it was just how we remembered. I love the long table that you can share French style in the front of the building. The apple pie was delicious.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Service & Food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a day out in Sherborne, what a stunning small town. Looked around for somewhere for lunch & found this place. The food was excellent & lovely friendly staff, will defo by returning.

• Visited June 2014
Sherbourne
“"Quaint"”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely cafe, had a really nice coffee and bacon sandwich there. Although It would of been nice to be asked which type of bread I would like. The bacon I believe was local and I must admit it was the best bacon I have tasted for a while. So all in all I'm very pleased defiantly will be visiting again.

Somerset, England, United Kingdom
“Almost perfect...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a lovely find in Sherborne! The inside décor is homely, with lots of rustic wooden tables and a fabulous atmosphere. I particularly liked the long farmhouse style table at the front, where customers are able to mingle and chat, despite having never met before! It was a glorious day, so my partner and I sat outside on the little patio terrace and watched the world go by. I was very happy to discover my lactose intolerance was catered for, by the inclusion of soya alternatives on the menu and I was able to enjoy a caramel latte, which with my allergies is a rare treat in public cafes. The food was fresh and the components were clearly of the best quality - our bacon in the bacon sandwich was really thick and really tasty! Had it not been breakfast, I would certainly have sampled one of the rather nice wines they had on offer too. My only gripe was the bread being granary and not having the option to choose white or brown. The waitress also managed to forget to provide napkins - which wasn't ideal with our choice of meal. However, these are small complaints in an otherwise excellent establishment. We will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“I can make comparisons!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had the best coffee shop in the Czech Rep just down the road from us in Prague. The Segafredo Coffee Shop in Almaty Kazakhstan was great..............but Oliver's!!!??
Brilliant!