This place is amazing!! We were so well looked after by Malcolm. We had a welcome drink in the courtyard when we arrived, a lovely room with a huge bathroom with bath and shower. The breakfasts were great and Malcolm is such a lovely and very welcoming guy who goes out of his way to look after all his guests. We took our dog at no extra charge and I think she had as good a holiday as we did playing with the resident Labrador Charlie. We will be back as soon as we get the chance.
This is not a 'posh' B&B but a very friendly, clean and tidy, down to earth place to stay and would recommend to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th century bakehouse stone built with 10 rooms, courtyard garden, dog friendly, wi-fi, evening meals, intimate and friendly, a pleasant alternative to a large hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bakehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bakehouse Hotel Sherborne
- The Bakehouse Sherborne, Dorset