Arriving early evening in Sherborne for a family occasion, we received a lovely greeting from the owner & his beautiful golden Labrador 'Charlie'. Our room was clean and warm, with a large bed, big flat screen TV, & the requested view of Sherborne Abbey. The ensuite shower was nice and hot with excellent power (morning and early evening). Bed comfortable. Most important for me was the breakfast... cooked to order and delicious! Other reviewers say "Home from Home" and I felt that here. A lovely atmosphere day and night and an owner who cares for his guests. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th century bakehouse stone built with 10 rooms, courtyard garden, dog friendly, wi-fi, evening meals, intimate and friendly, a pleasant alternative to a large hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bakehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bakehouse Hotel Sherborne
- The Bakehouse Sherborne, Dorset