“Wonderful!”
Review of The Cornish Bakery

The Cornish Bakery
Ranked #8 of 13 Quick Bites in Swanage
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Baked before the seagulls wake! Take a measure of tradition, mix with the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients, a pinch of proper Cornish passion and a tablespoon of innovation. Served up with hand roasted coffee, buttery French pastries and array of other tasty delights.
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Went to The Cornish Bakery for the first time last week, I absolutely loved it! Such bright interior, which matched the location as it was by the beach. Lovely, pleasant staff, the manager is a great guy, very welcoming. Such a great selection of pastries, both sweet and savoury. I had the savoury tuna melt croissant. Delicious! Can't forget the coffee, which tastes amazing and the latte art was on point! Great place to go if you visit Swanage. Highly recommend it! Thumbs up from me.

2  Thank Adam J

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I was in the Que at lunchtime today to be told Traditional pasties would be 50 minutes as they had just had a delivery in but were frozen!
I am a local and run a shop in Swanage and cant believe this would not be better run in the height of season!
Also the poor girl serving (only 1) said she was so thirsty that she was dehydrated
I had a bacon and cheese pastie, it was not up to scratch, am very dissapointed

3  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely relaxed coffee in here on Sunday and the pastries were amazing (cherry and almond croissant-yummy!)I know it is predominantly a pasty restaurant but I would happily use this as my mid- morning coffee pit stop too. Staff were efficient and friendly too.

1  Thank ficl82
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The best coffee in Swanage! Finally, a café that cares about coffee! This is long overdue in Swanage. The coffee is expertly crafted. Add to this the freshly baked pastries and you're on to a winner.
I would highly recommend!

1  Thank TravellingTog
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the cornish bakery on Wednesday with my family and the service we had from the staff was great, the cafe was really nice, I loved the wallpaper. And we all had a hot drink and something to eat, I had a cherry and almond croissant and it was still warm it was yummy. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Amie J