All reviewsminute walk to the seafrontprivate bathroombiscuitscotton woolfull englishlovely roomcentral locationfresh fruitcomfortable bedthe steam railway stationlocal walksexcellent showerloved swanageexcellent breakfastexcellent locationco oplocal area
Reviewed 3 July 2011

we took the top room deluxe double suite very modern and clean with TV & 2 seater, nice shower room & comfy bed. Nice touches, cotton wool, tissues, mini fridge & chocolates !!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My boyfriend & I stayed at Robertsbrook for 2 nights in June 2011. I was already on holiday in Swanage for 2 weeks & my boyfriend came to visit for 2 nights and so we booked into the B&B for the 2 nights. Check-in was from 4pm but when I spoke to Clare and said I was already in the town, she said we could check-in as soon as my boyfriend arrived, which was lovely and we were all checked in by 3pm. We had the compact double ensuite room, which was beautifully decorated in turquoise and whites with a beach/seaside theme. We had unlimited coffee/tea making facilities in our room.

The breakfast was excellent - each morning there was a buffet breakfast with cereals, homemade cakes and fresh fruit - different varieties each morning we stayed. We then had a choice of a full English breakfast or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon or crispy bacon and lots of toast and coffee.

The guest house has its own car park which is excellent as it is right in the town, once my boyfriend had arrived & parked, we did not need to use the car again. On our last morning when we checked out, Clare said we could leave the car in their car park for the day and go off and enjoy our last day together in Swanage which again was very kind.

Would definitely stay here again and try one of the other rooms next time - on their website there are pictures and details of all the rooms so you can choose which room you would like to book.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Stayed here on business, B&B is lovely. Parking at the rear, and the owners were very accommodating. I arrived after the stated last check in, advised them, and they were there to greet me, even offering me a drink on arrival. I also needed to leave early and they accommodated me for breakfast before their stated breakfast times. Nothing was too much trouble it seemed, also free wifi enabled me to do work that night. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2011

WE were met by the owner, Claire, who sat us down in the dining room and gave us a drink (much needed after a big day!) The room was immaculate and beautifully presented.
Breakfast was excellent and the location was close enough to the centre of Swanage to be convenient but far enough away (5 minute walk) to be very quiet.
Ignore the lack of star rating. This is at least a four star experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Had a wonderful stay. Very friendly atmosphere, clean and well decorated rooms. Claire & Chris who run the Robertsbrook do everything possible to make you welcome. The breakfasts are absolutely fabulous. This was our fourth visit to Robertsbrook and will return again when we get the chance. You are only a five minute walk from the sea front, Swanage railway station, local shops, restaurants and bars. Couldn't be better. All of the rooms have en-suite facilities and a small drinks chiller/fridge. There are no other meals apart from breakfast available at Robertsbrook, but you are only a short walk from a good choice of restaurants and pubs.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple