US$208
Knoll House Hotel(Studland Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Clare House(Swanage)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivate bathroomcotton woolbiscuitsfull englishsteam railwaylovely roomfresh fruitcentral locationcomfortable bedco opswanage railwayfluffy towelslocal walkswarm welcomeloved swanageexcellent showerexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Claire & Chris are fabulous hosts at their wonderful B&B in the heart of Swanage, within 2 mins walk of the Swanage Railway. Our room was spacious, had a lovely shower room and was super clean. We particularly liked the small fridge in our room, wine & bubbly glasses, bottle opener, etc, so we could have a glass of wine in our lovely room before going out to dinner. In-room facilities included plenty of tea & coffee & biscuits, fluffy towels & bathrobes. Breakfast was extremely generous, fresh, and beautifully cooked. Overall a fantastic stay, thank you to Claire & Chris!

Room Tip: We loved the family room at the back of the house, which was quiet and very spacious but imagine all rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We arrived at the guest house and recieved a warm welcome from the hosts Claire & Chris, shown to our room at the top of the house we settled in, the room was very spacious and was ensuite clean tidy with fresh linen and lovely luxury towels . The decor was black and silver and the wife was impressed with it's originality.
The full English breakfast will set you up for the day and the selection of fresh fruit and cereals were lovely.
The b&b is a short walk to the harbour but is ideally located near the bus station and the steam railway a convenience store is also very close by.
I deffinatley look forward to my next visit to this beautiful area and would try to book in at Robertsbrook, be warned it gets booked up early!

Room Tip: I would be happy in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was a late 60th Birthday treat from my wife,taster driving experience, wonderfull welcome from Claire,we had booked the smaller room? But was upgraded at no extra cost,lovely room,I suffer from back problems but found the bed lovely and comfortable, at breakfast ,must say wonderful breakfast,I was surprised when Claire brought my break fast in singing happy birthday with a sparkler on my sausageand gave me a card and bottle of wine,room was very nice and cosy and clean,nice hot shower and very warm as I think we picked the coldest few days of the year,would recommend this B&B,Thanks Claire & her little seen husband Chris.

Room Tip: Room 2 nice and quite
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chelseaboy57
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancée visited Robertsbrook Guest House mid February, for a surprise night away. Swanage is always our port of call when wanting to chill by the sea.

We arrived in surprisingly sunny weather, met by a lovely Claire who showed us to a choice of 2 rooms. We had booked a room with a private bathroom but had the choice of changing to an en-suite instead, which we happily chose.

The room was amazing, with plenty of tea and coffee facilities, and was well decorated. Absolutely spotless too. The bed was lovely, however, had quite a firm mattress. Keep this in mind when booking, as we have a soft mattress at home. But this was literally the only slight negative of our stay.

But the crowning glory was the breakfast. Oh my god!! I’m a chef by profession and I could not fault it. Huge portions, local produce and all perfectly cooked. Sorry, I could go on all day!

All in all, we want to thank Claire for our brilliant stay, and to say we will definitely be back next time we’re in swanage!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We stay with Clare at Robertsbrook every year as a family group. We are never disappointed as we get a friendly welcome, and as always, nothing is too much trouble. the rooms are clean and well maintained and the breakfast ingredients are of a high standard and well cooked. We have already booked for next year.

Room Tip: You can view all the rooms on line.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family