“Great views and lovely fish and chips”

Sea Breeze Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 88 Restaurants in Swanage
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are nothing fancy we are a relaxed family friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times over the years and our last meal was typical. The food is good basic stuff - stick with fish and chips and you cannot go wrong.

The service is friendly and reasonably swift.

They do get busy in the height of the season so it's best to book.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely romantic meal here and we couldn't understand why it wasn't busier. Great food, great value and great views. Just perfect.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Ate here for my son in laws birthday, told them it was his birthday and they decorated the table, how lovely!! The food is amazing! Brilliant menu, we had two courses for £15, which was one of the nicest meals I've had in a restaurant in a long time. Our waiter was attentive, the food was freshly cooked, excellent location. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

After looking at the menu we decided to visit this seafront restaurant.
Unfortunately the food was all really overcooked and almost inedible.
Overcooked scallops are really unappetising.
The waiting staff, however, were really friendly and when I explained why we were unable to finish our meals were really apologetic.
Hopefully this was a one off bad night for them.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Years ago we used to eat here when it was the fisherman's catch but the old owners really run it down and we never returned, I have heard some good reviews from other locals and decided to give it another go! Well all I can say why did I not go back sooner! We had two courses for £14.95 I had the scallops and my hubby had the prawns both were so tasty for mains I had a whole plaice and hubby had surf and turf which again very good. Our waiter was really nice and friendly, We will be returning IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE MAP WELL DONE!