The hotel as a large car park (important in Swanage), but the main building, bar and restaurant are showing their age. Louisa Lodge is a new build and feels a bit like a motel. The Lodge is located in the grounds away from the main building, which can be an issue is the wether is bad. the hotel location in the High Street is good for accessing restaurants and bars in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Purbeck House Hotel, "An Oasis of Relaxation and Enjoyment." Purbeck House Hotel is a family-run hotel steeped in over a century of history. Nestled in extensive gardens in the centre of Swanage, close to shopping centre, Pub, Restaurant, this unique family-run hotel combines the atmosphere of a traditional country house with all the amenities of a modern hotel. Steeped in history, the 38 bedrooms are divided between the main house, constructed in 1875, and the newly-built Louisa Lodge (completed in 2003). All of the bedrooms are en suite, Tea/Coffee making facilities, LED HD Flat Screen TV, Iphone Docking Station, Iron and Iron Board, Direct Dial Telephone, Free Broadband WiFi Connection and some have sea or garden views. The hotel has a large car park and is only 300 yards from the sea front and the clean, sandy beaches.This Family howne this Hotel for the last 15 Years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Purbeck House Hotel & Louisa Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purbeck House Hotel & Louisa Swanage
- Purbeck House Hotel And Louisa Lodge
- Purbeck Hotel Louisa
- Purbeck House Hotel & Louisa Lodge Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck