“Amazing Coasteering experience”
Review of Land & Wave

Land & Wave
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Swanage
More attraction details
Owner description: Land & Wave are Dorset's biggest and best Adventure Sport provider. Thousands of people come coasteering, climbing, kayaking and more with us every year and we are very proud of our customer feedback. Land & Wave also provide bushcraft, Glamping, Food course and lots more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

We had an amzing experience coasteering with Land and Wave in Swanage. Our guide Matt was great and made our experience great. Would definitely recommend!

All reviews
"rock climbing"
in 13 reviews
"last weekend"

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Great weekend spent with the very knowledgeable Owen at Land and Wave. Perfect mixture of discussion and hands on skills. The structure and pace of the weekend was brilliant and allowed plenty of time to grasps the initial understanding. i look forward to coming back to consolidate the practice and feel Owen gave us the very best opportunity to succeed in delivering bushcraft to clients in future.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

A weekend making new friends, learning new skills and and having loads of fun. I feel so lucky that I had
this opportunity to leave the busyness and complexities of the world.
Look forward to more awesome times with this brilliant team!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Had an amazing day (and deer) with a really well organised, fun, informative, hands-on and very filling experience!

Owen is a great teacher, taking us through skinning the deer and the different cuts - getting the group involved at each stage.

Carl the awesome chef was also involved from the start and wanted to take some of the meat to be stewed for the rest of the day - well worth the 4/5 hour wait for that at the end of the day, and you won't be going hungry before then either!

It's great to see nothing goes to waste - from carpaccio to making your own sausages, oh and my first ever Wellington! I bloody loved it!

Full marks to all involved. I may have forgotten to take some beautiful home made sausages away for later (must have been the cider), but I won't forget the great experience I was given by the land and wave crew.

Thank you very much!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great location, very interactive and engaging, good start with Coffee and Cake! This activity is very much 'Hands On'! believe me, Skinning a prepared Deer and removing the various joints and cuts without waste is not as easy a it looks. Great explanations with demonstrations together with lots of advice and humour thrown in by Owen and Chef Carl. Lunch is provided and a HUGE banquet of Venison at the end of the day! Some very funny moments trying to make sausages ...! A goody bag at the end and the confidence to know I could survive in the wild .....(for a day or 2 anyway!) Its a whole day but a fun day I went home with a new skill. 10/10