“When Can I Go Coasteering Again?”
Review of Cumulus Outdoors

Cumulus Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Coasteering and Adventure Activities in Dorset with Cumulus Outdoors. We have our own private parking facility. No other provider has this. We have our own changing rooms. You won't be changing in a car park. We always have two Coasteering guides in the water for your excitement and safety. We have the best kit, including wetsuit gloves, socks and thicker 5:3 wetsuits. We provide you with hot/ cold drinks as soon as you exit the water. No other provider doe's this! WE FEEL WE GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE THIS A GREAT, SAFE AND ADVENTUROUS EXPERIENCE FOR YOU!WHY DON'T YOU GO FROM ZERO TO HERO WITH CUMULUS! Coasteering at £45 pp || £40 pp for groups of 10+- Enjoy a fun-filled adventure with qualified experts- Explore the coastline and caves from the sea- A unique way to discover hidden coastal secrets- Learn new skills and choose how high you jump!- Morning or afternoon sessions for all levels of groups or families- All equipment is provided, all you need is your costume, towel and trainers for the water.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went as a group of six guys on a stag weekend in early October and had a fabulous day with Tommo and Cat. Every detail is considered and no safety aspect is overlooked to ensure it is a fun, safe day out. The morning was spent coasteering at Dancing Ledge, which is just unbelievable and culminated in a swim through a cave and a high level jump. At no point were any of us made to do something we weren't comfortable with attempting. Both guides allowed us to enjoy ourselves whilst keeping us focussed on the task in hand. Having refuelled in the Bankes Arms in Corfe, we spent the afternoon exploring the beautiful scenery between Corfe and Poole Harbour on mountain bikes. Thanks Tommo and Cat for a memorable day out!

There are newer reviews for Cumulus Outdoors

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We went coasteering on a Saturday afternoon by man of war rocks and Durdle Door. We were in a small group of 5 and we looked after by Cat and Tommo. It was exhilarating and absolutely fantastic but we always felt we were in safe hands. Would highly recommended Cumulus for any coasteering activity. Their knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation through out the activity was truly inspiring and made for a thoroughly enjoyable adrenaline high afternoon. Many thanks, it was awesome. See you again ;-)

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I went coasteering with Cumulus last week. My boyfriend and I were amongst a group of six others down at dancing ledge. I was very nervous about the day as I'm quite nervous of heights but our tutors, Tomo and Cat, made me feel so comfortable and safe I felt really confident and had a great day! It was a fun day out and I loved seeing parts of our coastline I'd never seen and going in and out of lots of caves. I would highly recommend a day out with Cumulus!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

The team that Russell runs at Cumulus are really enthusiastic, professional and great fun! Really enjoyed a morning's coasteering at dancing ledge. I always felt safe and well informed of what to do. Cannot wait to book another trip. If you are active minded and in the swanage area this is a must and these are the guys to book with!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had a wonderful kayaking trip to Old Harry Rocks from Swanage. The kayaking was great fun but the really beauty was the unique view of the scenery and wildlife. It really was a fantastic trip which my 11 year old son and I both loved. The team were very professional and friendly to be with, providing as much help as you needed. I would not hesitate to do this trip again.