“An outstanding experience!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“An outstanding experience!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I had jewellery made to order by Summer last year. From the moment we entered the shop we were given a wonderful welcome. Michael and Summer are such a super couple with lots of helpful advice. Never in my experience of jewellery shopping have I been served a lovely glass of wine while explaining my requests for some bespoke jewellery! Summer listened to my requests (which were very detailed!) but also made some very helpful suggestions to make the necklace, earrings and bracelet even more unusual! When I went to collect my jewellery I was absolutely delighted with my order - Summer is one very talented lady! Many people have commented on how beautiful my jewellery is. This year I wanted a slight alteration to my bracelet and was given good advice on what was the best way to do it. Alteration was done quickly and professionally as always. Keep up the great work. I cannot recommend this wonderful lady and her shop highly enough, fantastic service of this quality is very rare these days. Thanks again!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank KatzieM

Swanage, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dismal customer services”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Twice had work done before a requested quote. Complaining at the cost of work done without a go head had me being accused of being a bad customer who will not be welcome back, topped by being accused of racism.
Not a good idea to treat a local like this!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Sheila W
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful shopping experience !”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Never before have I been given a glass of wine while browsing the merchandise ! Very warm welcome from Michael who was only too willing to explain how all the beautiful jewelery is made. I challenge anyone to enter this shop and not walk out without buying something delightful to wear around your neck/wrist/fingers or ears !! Very impressed !

Visited May 2013
2 Thank lynda j
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best shop in Dorset!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

This has got to be one of Dorset's finest shops if not the best anywhere. It is simply incredible. I came down for a girls weekend and we just never expected to find such a shop in sleepy Swanage. What is it doing there? It should be in London or Paris. Even if you don't intend to buy I encourage anybody just to go a have look because you won't see it anywhere else. The staff are so so friendly and the jewellery is just beautiful. It is a mix of Butler and Wilson, and Lola Rose except so much better. Well done to all the staff for making us feel so welcome

I love the colour of the walls and the beautiful display busts are a work of art, oh and the earrings they made for me have been admired by all. I will be back and I will bring my husband next time :-0)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Helen M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I wish all our shops were run by this couple ! Warm friendly helpful, fantastic value for money , home made jewelry beautifully made and can be to order! Treated like royalty rather than a customer! Nothing is too much!

1 Thank lilyannbatt