“Miss here at you loss.”
Review of Summer Smith Jewellery - CLOSED

Summer Smith Jewellery
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Fantastic designs, bespoke service and the warmest welcome you could possibly imagine.

Whatever your budget there is something for everyone.

National chains could learn much from this little shop.

1  Thank Dave N
There are newer reviews for Summer Smith Jewellery

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have been visiting Summer Smith's shop for a number of years, going back to the old shop on the other side of Swanage. I love the new shop and the fantastic range of unique and unusual jewellery. I always find something, birthday and Christmas presents for my friends or a treat for myself.

It is the highlight of my visits to Swanage. Summer and her partner and always so welcoming and helpful.

I managed to find a Birthday and two Christmas presents today - one stop shopping - I love it!!

1  Thank Jose1088
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Summer Smith is a great jewellery. They've got great designs and the people who run the business are wonderful: they listen to you, help you, make you feel comfortable. Every time I travel to England I like going to this shop in Swanage: I always find there what I'm looking for!
THANKS A LOT & CONGRATULATIONS for being the way you are!

1  Thank Merche G
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My sisters and I love going into see Summer when we visit Swanage. What a lovely person and a lovely jewellry.

1  Thank 188Kim
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Fantastic displays of different styles of jewellery are evident as soon as you enter the shop. You are welcomed by very friendly staff but you never feel pressured to buy. Prices are reasonable and the overall experience is really enjoyable. Would recommend a visit!!

1  Thank Leila B