“Brilliant merchandise & wonderful people”
Review of Summer Smith Jewellery - CLOSED

Summer Smith Jewellery
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We come to Swanage every year on holiday - it's that kind of place, and I have bought jewellery from Summer every year since we first found her original shop. I've always been delighted with the beautiful things I bought, and so have my mum and my wife to whom I have given them as birthday, Christmas and anniversary gifts. The shop in Station Road is fantastic, the range of jewellery is wide enough to appeal to just about anyone, and the quality is outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone, but the best thing of all is the people who run it. Summer and Michael are warm and friendly and very generous with their time, help and advice, and happy to talk about the origins of the jewellery (fascinating!). They will make you very welcome, and offer you some refreshment, and the rest of their staff are also very helpful. I agree with all of the other positive comments (even the one in Spanish). Do visit them, you'll be glad you did!

There are newer reviews for Summer Smith Jewellery

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Summer Smith is a gem based in Swanage, Dorset. The jewellery they sell there is very good quality, repair work us excellent and quick and the staff are so very friendly. Very highly recommended !

1  Thank GerryPinner
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My wife and i spent our 22nd anniversary at swanage via the the park & ride @ norden, we visited many shops along the way, However the one we really loved was summer smith jewellery, The shop had lot's of unusual but very beautiful jewellery, and the shop staff were very pleasent and helpful, This is my wife's second visit and somehow don't think it's the last.

1  Thank 645birthdaybash50
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great service in a friendly very welcoming shop....I have purchased numerous pieces of Jewellery from this shop and is very happy with every unique piece. I would highly recommend anyone who is visiting Swanage to take a visit to Summer Smith's shop, her jewellery is stunning and she has a wide range of jewellery to suit a wide range of customers. The owner Summer Smith is very welcoming as are all her staff, they are all very enthusiastic and happy to help you in anyway they can. I will most certainly be visiting the shop again and coming away with yet more jewellery. Thanks for the pleasant and friendly shopping experience.

1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I visited the shop on two occasions during a two week holiday, and could not resist buying several items of jewellery for family, friends and myself. The owner was very attentive without being pushy and I found myself spending over an hour on each visit as there were so many lovely things to look at. I would recommend this shop for both it's friendly owner and the interesting merchandise. Marion Swarbrick

1  Thank Marion S