This B&B is so deserving of its 5 star rating. Our room was spotless, spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast room is lovely and there is a stunning bar, restaurant area. David and Dianne are fantastic hosts, very warm and friendly. There is a huge choice for breakfast and its all locally sourced and home cooked. They do cook evening meals if needed but we chose to go out, but if we return would hope to sample them. To top it all there is a spa and I was lucky enough to have time for a massage by Dianne - brilliant! Just a couple of minutes walk to the beach and a short walk to town its in a great location. If you're going to Swanage its the place to stay for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated. The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck