A Five Star (5*) establishment through and through. After our three hour journey from London and an amazingly short ferry ride we arrived to private parking at Swanage Haven. Greeted by David he showed us to our spectacular superior double room with a view of the garden and surrounding area. The first night we feasted on Dianne's mouthwateringly delicious dinner and every morning we were filled to the brim at breakfast with an assortment of local fresh and homemade food! We got to know David & Dianne, who we kept up way too late one night, talking about life, but who in turn shared their knowledge of the area and granted us an opportunity to venture out and see the sights even though it was not peak season. We had an superb stay the cleanliness, size and comfort of the room was excellent!!!! We would most definitely recommend Swanage Haven and can't wait to return - nothing negative could be said!!!!
Lee & Amira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated. The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck