This was our third visit to the Swanage Haven and again we were not disappointed. The rooms are of a high standard and the breakfast is simply fantastic. There is also the option of Dianne's home cooked evening menu and a bar/waiter service by David which we really enjoyed. Due to Dianne & David's personal touch we find this B&B a very relaxing and comfortable place to enjoy Swanage and surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated . The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck