We stayed for 3 nights over the May bank holiday and it was heaven. We were in room 8 a superior double room and it was perfect, nothing short of a top class 5* hotel. The bathroom was huge with a lovely walk in shower. The bed was so comfy it was a struggle to get up in the morning. I can quite honestly say that it is the best B&B my partner Lloyd and I have ever stayed in and we have stayed in quite a few over the years. Breakfast was wonderful, a huge choice of hot dishes and lovely fresh fruit every day, not to mention the freshly home baked bread (yum)! You won't need to eat lunch, we couldn't manage anything until dinner! We also had an evening meal here and was lovely. Dianne is an excellent cook. Perfect location just a short stroll into Swanage. Our hosts David & Dianne were lovely, so welcoming. we can't wait to return.
I only have one complaint about the Swanage Haven, we didn't want to leave!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated . The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck