....previous reviews have summed it up very well: superb accommodation, excellent food (not only breakfast (locally sourced as well as home made bread, marmalade etc) but we stayed in for two nights of the three because of the choice and quality of dinner) and very welcoming hosts. Our three nights were our first visit to Swanage - we'll be back...and back to The Swanage Haven. Thank you Dianne and David...see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated . The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck