On arrival we was greeted with a very warm welcome by the owner and shown to our very nice room (2) which was very clean and comfortable.its situated a 5/10 min walk from the beach and town in a nice quiet road.
We chose a full English breakfast in the morning which was the best iv had in any hotel/b&b.
Both my partner and I was very happy with our stay and will defiantly without a doubt be back again:)melissah & james
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanage Haven is situated just 300 yards from the glorious sandy beach, offering peace and tranquility in the heart of The Isle of Purbeck. The rooms are generously proportioned & sumptuously decorated . The breakfasts are generous, the towels are fluffy and the linen crispy and delicious. Dianne & David Cole welcome you to The Swanage Haven in the heart of Swanage, an ideal base for exploring the beautiful county of Dorset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Swanage Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanage Haven Hotel Swanage
- The Swanage Haven Isle Of Purbeck