We stayed here for 1 night, the service was incredible. The room was spacious and clean, there was a mini fridge and tea and coffee facilities in the room. In the bathroom there were dressing gowns and slippers available as well as various toiletries.
The breakfast was superb, you could pre-order the night before and there was a really good selection of cooked options. In addition to the cooked breakfast there were cereals, toast, fruit and fruit juices. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck