We stayed in Clare house whilst walking the South West Coast Path. It's unusually good on a number of accounts: well organised, well equipped bed rooms (dressing gowns, slipper, toiletries, TV & DVD player, range of teas etc.), and fantastic breakfasts (the best I've had for a long time). The decor is classic English and the house is busy, clean and professionally run. I was particularly impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck