We were given a very warm welcome by Dianne and the staff. The rooms are very clean and the beds really comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and the service was excellent.
The only problem was with parking but the location was so good and close to all the amenities, its worth a bit of a walk to park the car if you are able bodied.
We would recommend Clare House to anyone wanting great rooms and friendly service in Swanage close to the town centre and sea front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck