My husband orgainsed this for my wedding present because we spend every weekend we can down in Studland/Swanage. To be honest we don't want to recommend this too much because otherwise we would never get a resveration again!!!! Everyone will want to stay here. This place is fantastic; great location, lovely room, good value for money, lovely caratrstics of the old building, excellent breakfast and the staff make you feel so welcome. It's home from home. We can't wait to go back!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck