Four of us spent Easter weekend at Clare House and were delighted with it.
Our son and daughter in law upgraded to a larger bedroom but ours though small was very comfortable and had everything we required
Alan and Dianne are excellent hosts.Alan greeted us all by name every morning which was a nice touch.
The breakfasts are superb....but you'd need to stay for a week to do them full justice! Everything is cooked freshly just before you sit down and there is also an excellent choice of cereals fruit,fruit juice etc.
I really cannot fault Clare House in anyway.Thank you Alan and Dianne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck