Have just returned from a week at Clare house and it is absolutely fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for the hosts, the attention to detail, the service, you would not get better in any top class hotel. The place is clean and smells fresh, bed was so comfy. The breakfasts are legendary, so much choice. The service from all makes you feel very special. Well done to the whole team. Will return. The rooms are light bright and airy. Beautiful building with a lot of history which owners are only to happy to tell you about. They really go that extra mile and make you feel at home and welcome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home for you while you are away from home in a 5 Star Gold Award Guest House that also boasts a coveted VisitBritain Breakfast Award 3 years in a row. At Clare House we aim to provide you a home from home at the beautiful seaside resort of Swanage on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. We are less than 200 metres from the award winning beach and the 2012 pier of the year, with town centre restaurants and bars only a few minutes walk. We are also only a few minutes from newly refurbished Durlston Country Park and the stunning clifftop walks. For breakfast we prefer to use Homemade, locally-sourced or Fairtrade produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Clare House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clare House Hotel Swanage
- Clare House Swanage, Isle Of Purbeck