We are lucky enough to live close to this fab place. Dinner and lunch are just wonderful. The menus are fresh and the food delicious. A good choice of menu and wonderful flavours and tastes. The setting is beautiful, surrounded by a lovely garden which is great to sit and have drinks in during the summer months, and right by the church and village green. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxing and stylish. Definitely worth a try, and we plan a walk over there soon, so we have an excuse to try the rooms for the night, which look to be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wingrove House. Originally built as a family home in the mid 19th century, this recently refurbished colonial-style house offers restaurant and rooms within a relaxed and stylish destination in the beautiful and historic village of Alfriston, East Sussex. Run by a small team, offering a personal and friendly service, with airy verandas, candlelit bar and brasserie and pretty rooms, it's a real antidote to the rush and bustle, yet just over an hour from London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Wingrove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingrove House Hotel Alfriston
- Wingrove Hotel East Sussex
- Wingrove House Alfriston, East Sussex