“Sunday Roast Dinner”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Been to Alfriston and we found the George was on trip advisor really great reviews all I can says I highly recommend the roast dinner we both had the Lamb and we had no room for a sweet after & Great service

There are newer reviews for The George Inn

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Only been in twice but good beer selection and nice food, log fire, proper country pub. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A friendly welcome followed by good food and service .We all had the roast which was a good portion accompanied by a selection of fresh vegetables. Good selection of wines which were the perfect accompaniment to the roast . Nice cosy atmosphere on a cold wet Sunday .

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love this little pub and visit every time we are near Alfriston. It's a traditional little venue with that lovely smell of Hops. A Large sunny garden and very popular in the summer months.
The food always smells delicious and I hope to eat in this Michelin starred restaurant the next time we visit.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I took my wife and mother-in-law to the George Inn for Sunday lunch. The staff at the George are very welcoming and there is a great ambience created within the restaurant. The service was good and the food excellent. My wife, who is a creme brûlée lover, gave their pudding top marks. Definitely a restaurant to revisit.

1  Thank Terry O