My Brighton
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
2,331 results
All reviewscocktail barchilli pickletoilet dooropen plan bathroomfrosted glass doorcarousel roomcurved wallsfunky hoteltesco expresssuperior roomcar parkthe penthousehotel barnorth lainesteam roomcentral locationdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Wow! Had a superb weekend at Myhotel Brighton. The room was calm, peaceful and had everything we needed. Attentive staff at all levels, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was excellent followed by a great meal at Chilli Pickle and then beautiful cocktails at Merkaba. Can't wait to stay again.

Room Tip: We like the third floor which means you cant see the road!
Reviewed 25 November 2012

5mins walk to the seafront
8mins walk to the train station one striaght walk
5mins walk to the city centre
5mins from national express coach station
Across the road to local shops
Clubs and bar theatre right next door

As you enter this hotel the staff are AMAZING so helpful and nice the manager should be PROUD ! Staff go to the extra mile to help made my stay great got a little extra treat too . Thank you guys . The rooms are warm well lighted very big and clean not a dust in sight .

This hotel is very central to local attraction. I paid £105 for a Superior double room. A £4.05 deposit was put down for one night.
I will love to stay again and if you are planning to stay in Brighton this is by far the best place to stay.

Room Tip: don't forget to close the blind when getting ready as the window are big and everyone can see straight into the room
1  Thank N_D_Franklin
Reviewed 24 November 2012

What a stay, beautiful vibrant rooms, excellent location, friendly down to earth staff polite and very helpful and the bar downstairs was lively spent a good few hours in there. The list goes on and I recommend staying there for the experience.keep up the good work

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Hip trendy clean comfy small - great coffee at small batch
Would we stay again? - maybe...

Mmmm trip advisor will not allow my review unless I complete at least two hundred characters so I am now officially waffling sorry

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 22 November 2012

me and my husband booked my hotel in brighton for a special night away for our 1st wedding anniversary, we paid a hefty 185 for our " executive" room, i could of got more for my money else where for a fraction of the price.

we arrived at reception which was smooth and organised, we went to our room and i was shocked at how un executive it was, i even called reception to check we had the right room to which she replied we had, a nice touch from my hotel was a little note left on the bed wishing us a happy anniversary and giving us 2 free drinks at the bar.

it was explained to my at reception that there was a sound system that we could plug our ipod into which would play out the room, i plugged it all in ( already in a rush as we had a reservation for dinner) and it didnt work ?? i called reception, the took forever to send someone up. they offered to change our room but it was to late id unpacked and needed to be out the door within 10 minutes, they informed my husband they would sort something out with giving us some money off when we checked out so i thought ohhh ok thats ok then.

next morning came, we had a rather dissapointing breakfast and checked out, we mentioned the promise of some money off our bill and was abrubtly told we had the opportunity to move rooms but turned it down ?? i was b#very disapointed by this as wed paid a lot of money to stay here for a mediocre experience, one which i wont be having at my hotel again.

despite all that the chilli pickle next doory is one to try, some nice interestong dishes, the bed was comfy, perfect location and the bar/bar staff were excellent.

deffo wont be staying here again, but would happily visit the bar.