“Stay at Myhotel, Brighton”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I were very happy with this place.
Comfy bed, attractive and clean room and bathroom, helpful staff, great view from the windows and an ideal location in Brighton.
Only 'complaints' are that the robes were pretty small, the free WiFi (we bought 3 devices with us) disappeared even before we went down for breakfast and that it was NOT clear that the room service is VERY limited and meals have to come from Just Eat.

Saying that, we'd definitely stay there again although in a less expensive room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Very modern hotel in the centre of Brighton ... The Food Festival was on right outside the front door when we visited! Underground parking, incredibly efficient staff, fab bar. The room was very minimal and incredibly modern - it all worked! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The room was very bright and clean. Overlooking the garden in the middle of the complex. Location also is very good being central. Service and atmosphere were welcoming. Rooms are kind of small but excellent price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by an acquaintance, whose advice I shall not be guided by again.the staff are superior and condescending. The rooms are very tacky and plastic, certainly made the most of on the website with some rather creative photography. No room service for food is available at any time, I was abruptly informed of this by reception staff who advised me that the restaurant is 'outsourced' and therefore the hotel has no control of what is on offer from the kitchen!
I felt surrounded by pretentious individuals vying for each others attention in order to gain some Kudos for being part of this neon plastic wonderland.
I shall not be returning, nor recommending to any of my friends.
A huge disappointment.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here with a friend and it was absolutely fantastic. Great room and excellent facilities, nice touch to give you a sound lead so you can plug your iphone into the room speakers. Very clean and tidy, really nice fresh and modern decour. The hotel is in a perfect location, 5 mins from the pier and 5 mins from Churchill square. Loads of chain and independent restaurants and cafes nearby, spoilt for choice! Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Designer hotel in the centre of Brighton, right next to the Dome.

Superior Double room was spacious, light, clean and modern. Curved walls and ambient lightning with gradually changing colours - all adds up to a pleasant stay.

Good choice of snacks and drinks available in minibar (the best Rosé I ever had). Apparently Indian-cusine restaurant in the hotel is popular, but since I'm not into spicy food I cannot say much. There are plenty of places to eat just next door.

I had a similar feeling at myHotel as during my stay at Missoni hotel in Edinburgh.

Not cheap, but you can get good deals when booking online in advance. Overall, highly recommended for Brighton.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Loved the design details in this hotel. The rooms were quirky and clean and made a good use of the space. We had a superior double overlooking the shopping street to the front. This was a bit noisy on one of our nights with revellers shouting outside in the street. We stayed midweek but I can imagine that at weekends it could be very noisy due to the bar located on the ground floor of the hotel, so where possible I would say to ask for a room at the back.

I loved the fact that within the ground floor of the hotel there was an excellent indian restaurant, superb coffee bar and funky bar. The location is just perfect for the North Laines and Pavilion area and I will definitely be visiting again as very good value for money.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back for a quiet night