“Great Hotel for the Golden Sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel for the Golden Sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Excellent Hotel, rooms very clean and staff very friendly and went out of way to help as i arrived 2 hrs early for check in. The Hotel organised my car parking . The cocktail bar in the evening was a good place to finish the night off, well done to all.

Room Tip: The Superior Double is a excellent size room
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (487)
  • Polish first
London, UK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I cannot review the hotel accommodation, as despite booking and paying a deposit, and receiving an email confirmation weeks ago, a few days before I was due to arrive to attend a conference the hotel rang me to say that there had been an error and they would not honour my booking. This was just before Conference, when it was almost impossible to find anywhere to stay. Although they say they have secured a room for me elsewhere, I am really, really annoyed and will never trust this group again. At first I was offered a free cocktail for my inconvenience, then discount on a later booking: I will not be accepting either. A friend has had a similar experience in another Brighton hotel over this period, and I suspect it may be common practice to double book rooms: beware if you reserve ahead in this location for a similar event.

Room Tip: don't bother
Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank kiki7795
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed in Jade for a special occasion and had a brilliant stay.Jade is a lovely room with a very homely feel.

The staff are what makes this place; Cameron and Federico could not have been more helpful.
The bar is also really good with great staff and delicious cocktails.
I will definitely be staying again.

2 Thank Emily W
Cork
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Stayed here in September. It is right in the heart of Brighton near the Pavilion. Staff were very friendly. Our standard double room was quirky and quite small but clean and comfortable. There were no drawers for clothes which was a bit strange but not a show stopper (we had chosen quirky after all!). The continental breakfast was good and serving staff very helpful. All in all a very pleasant hotel. Not particularly cheap but worth what we paid.

Portsmouth England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed at the Myhotel for two nights. The hotel is in a very good location for theatre, shopping etc. I enjoyed the stay here. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The front desk staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. The only thing I was not too impressed with was the breakfast. We stayed in a More Superior Room and at that price I was amazed we were charged an extra £10 a night for a very mediocre continental breakfast. Breakfast is served in the Bar area and it is self service. Not much choice of food and some food had run out. Also on the first morning we did not see any staff in the Breakfast Area. It might be an idea to have someone on duty to see that food is replenished and does not run out.

Rugby
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Lovely room, so clean and quiet for being in the centre of Brighton. Staff were brilliant about us bringing our bikes and couldn't do enough for us, excellent service! We always love to stay at My Hotel in Brighton, stayed about 5 times now, till the next time....

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Not what I expected for over a hundred a night, double bed small, was told a reception they are all king size.no they are not, drinks at bar very expensive,really disappointed was looking forward to 2 day break in Brighton.

• Stayed September 2013