“Great night in Brighton”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 6 October 2013

A great boutique hotel, from the moment we arrived a warm welcome at reception. The room spacious and bright with every thing you need for an overnight stop. The location is good right in the heart of the town, To top it off we were presented with a complimentary cocktail drink voucher thank you My Hotel. We will be back for sure

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet P

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Back again, as I've enjoyed it on previous occasions. Was I just tired and scratchy? Or is the "pod" concept wearing thin? Perhaps it's not the place to stay for a business trip. A dirty weekend, probably. A lack of hanging space, no drawers, nowhere to put your luggage, no mirrors to look straight at when shaving...as I say, perhaps if you're not getting ready or business meetings the womb like atmosphere works. But what I do find unforgivable, and a backwards move, is breakfast - such as it is - is now relegated to the bar! The bright, airy, street facing coffee bar is now for the visiting public. Pay £200 a night? You have o get a bit of bread and ham from the dark bar that was, until the early hours, party central. And as the poor staff have o keep dashing next door to get coffee for you...it's not exactly a slick operation. I'm afraid I won't be rushing back. For that Orr of money I do expect a proper breakfast, at a table in a restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank liberaceLondon
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Everyone loves Brighton and why would not you staying at this lovely boutique hotel. From the moment we arrived to when we left we felt welcomed and treated well by all the staff. It was a refreshing experience to the chain hotels were seemingly custom is seldom appreciated. Top marks to Myhotel for an excellent hotel that includes a good coffee shop and Chilli Pickle an excellent Indian Restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank maninawhitesuit
Reviewed 3 October 2013

What a great great hotel, where nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and always said and done with a smile on their faces
Fabulous size room which was spotless,with a great mini bar at reasonable prices
Cocktail bar was buzzing with great service and fantastic drinks
Hotel was super locations for the seafront and other attractions in Brighton
Cannot wait to go back

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was recently in this very designed and fabulous hotel.
Receptionist was very friendly and helpful ,we could check in early which was very comfortable and you can choose from three options ,which room colour you prefer the most . Room was very very clean and looked gorgeous.
Modern and designed furniture and architecture .Also very clean and tidy ,no hair in the shower and etc,which is very rare in this days..
The hotel is great location ,close to everything and all the shops ,restaurant around.No noise at all was very quiet .
The next night we were in other hotel ,that was awful and was more expensive Definitely we will go back this hotel and recommend for everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Wow, was my first words both on entering the hotel and subsequently checking my room out, reception staff were attentive and the bar staff where both knowledgable and had a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude especially Harry the bar manager who even on a night off was fantastic...would definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Morgstarzzzz
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel and right in the heart of Brighton. It's uber cool, chic and trendy and with staff who are clear on what the service ethos and brand are all about. Without doubt my room was sumptuous and beautifully designed with a round bed which is by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Ever. The bar is a joy and the bar manager and his team know their stuff to a fault. The only critiscism I can levy is the breakfast. 'Served' on the bar the continental breakfast was carb heavy with virtually no protein choices and lukewarm coffee. The member of staff was also ambivalent towards me. However I still rate it and would stay here again - I'd just go out for breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2013