“Great stay!”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here for one night - great welcome from Billy on arrival at the reception, discounted parking at the ncp car park round the corner, choice of colour of rooms. Room as always is very clean, very funky, hot shower and lovely bedding. Bar downstairs is always lively and serves great cocktails. right in the middle of the Laines and not a far walk from the front. would definately stay here again......

There are newer reviews for My Brighton

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My partner and I have had a luxurious most enjoyable experience staying in myhotel with wonderful hospitality and personal touch. We booked a standard room and received a complimentary "Lucky upgrade" on arrival to one of the Bamboo suite. All I can say is wow!!!. The room was spotlessly clean, the minibar was well stocked, large selection of organic tea, filtered coffee (never seen before) etc. The bar also had a promotion going on for £5 cockrtails on a Friday Night and we had some amazing cocktails in the bar for a fairly cheap spend. The staff was very friendly and courteous. We will be returning. THANK YOU!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you're looking for something a bit different from the "norm" then look no further than this beauty!.. Great location, close to the seafront, shops and bars and restaurants.. The room was superb, great design with a funky feel, from the curved walls to the floor to ceiling windows, with a double seat to relax and watch the world go by!.. you can also plug your IPod/MP3 player in the wall and listen through the ceiling speakers! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel bar was busy with a great atmosphere, with some cool seating areas and fish tanks in the walls.. All in all a great stay!.. We shall be returning!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed for the weekend and loved it. The location is amazing, minutes away from my favourite bits of Brighton with lots of lovely cafes, thrift shops, pubs and restaurants on your doorstep. The hotel staff were incredibly polite and helpful, the bar was cool with excellent cocktails and the room itself was great. We had a superior double on the second floor with a lovely window seat for people watching. The bed was super comfy, the room was spacious, and we didn't hear any noise at all, it was wonderfully quiet. Would highly recommend staying here.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Location - from the Brighton train Station. (10-15 walking distance)
Service - The staffs are very friendly.
Cleanliness - The room was very clean & tidy
Sleep Quality - The bed was comfy. The bed linens were very clean as well.

The hotel located in the middle of the city, so it was quite easy for us to tour around. It is nice to have such a cool boutique hotel in a small city. If I go to Brighton again, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I chose to take my wife here to celebrate her birthday and it was a great success - job done! I hate boring predictable functional modern chains but MyHotel Brighton is definitely an individual experience.

I booked the Jade "artist studio" and this was everything that a funky Brighton hotel should be. Large circular bed to match the curved windows, large shower and bath in the room. Perfectly filled mini-bar the great quality products etc etc. But things were not perfect .... Insufficient heating ( an electric fire was produced) and rather "tired" linen spoilt the overall experience.

Location is great. You could not be better placed to walk out into Brighton street life. And our third floor room was really quiet despite all that life in the hotel bar and surrounding streets. The underground carpark is small and expensive but, that's Brighton for you.

And I should mention the friendly, helpful welcome from the front desk - something which is not that common anywhere. Would I return. Certainly hope so!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have just got back from a great Friday night staying at myhotel Brighton.
The room was funky & bright - really nice comfy bed with views over the square.
We ate at the restaurant joined to the hotel chilli pickle - the food was amazing!! We finished our evening with a cocktail in the hotel bar - the barman recommended the Mytai cocktail - you have to try it - Flames & everything!!
I will definately go back!!

• Stayed: November 2013