“Myhotel Brighton”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on 24/01 and had an amazing time.
On arrival we were greeted by Tobias and a lady (sorry I forgot her name) who were really welcoming, friendly and warm.
Tobias told me we had been awarded a lucky upgrade by the manager and would be staying in the Jade studio. After a quick check in we headed off to our room and found a gorgeous suite complete with round bed and massive free standing bath along side a roomy shower. The room was spacious with a large flat screen television, DVD, free water, and had all the accessories that some so called 5* hotels in London don't have whilst charging double the price.
The hotel is situated bang smack in the middle of Brighton Lanes which are beautiful to wander round which the various shops, restaurants and bars/pubs, the thing I personally like about this part of Brighton is the fact the atmosphere is so un threatening (Once you've been you'll know what I mean).
We had a stroll and then headed back to our beautiful room to find a note saying Happy Birthday Mrs H have 2 free drinks on us in the bar....again what a lovely touch. The bar is trendy and very fitting of the hotel and once again 10/10 for the service provided by the staff who like everyone else were full of smiles but not those false ones you sometimes get these days, and chatty.
During the evening we headed out for the evening and had a great time but this was all built on the foundation of starting the day by checking into the fabulous Myhotel Brighton.
I understand the managers name is Freddy, all I can is your staff are doing you proud and the hotel is a credit to you, we will be back in March we totally loved staying with you.

Room Tip: Parking is available in hotel at £29, which seems a lot but Brighton is an expensive place to park b...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank markhindy

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed in one of the Superior Double rooms. The decor is really nice and fresh and I have a comfy window-bench to sit and read. I was travelling with a friend to see a concert and we had some pre-drinks in Merkaba, hotel's bar - they serve some great drinks. Overall very good experience, friendly staff and smooth express check-out (you fill out the form and are ready to go!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bart K
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My partner and I stayed at My Hotel on a business trip, with the cost covered by my company so I don't know and can't comment on the value for money. But the room was stunning. A breath-taking design with bright colours and curves, it borders on Austin Powers-style, but veers away towards and modern and stylish decor. I don't know if it's ergonomically designed, but we instantly felt comfortable and relaxed. Despite our room being at the front of the building we weren't disturbed by noise from the busy street below. I had the best night's sleep in an age in the big bed. The snacks in the room were great, offered a real range and seemed reasonably priced. The staff at reception were bright, bubbly and helpful. It is in a great location for Brighton too. We were really impressed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Perfect hotel for a weekend in Brighton.

Good location, reasonably priced, friendly staff, quirky and clean rooms (good size too). We stayed on the 1st floor on the main road and weren't kept up or woken up.

Don't hesitate, book it, we will next time we're in town!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed overnight for a Hen Party.. great room, you could choose your colour theme!! I went for pink!! Checkin was effortless and very friendly receptionist. They gave you a cable to stream your iphone/ipod music through the speakers..Paid £99 for double room... no breakfast, but there is "Bill's" round the corner for Breakfast which was Lovely! ..expect to queue for Bills! it's very popular.. My Hotel Great Central location... has parking also.. Ring ahead to book that.. not sure what the rate was? Would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Brighton.

Room Tip: Depends on your favourite colour, they give you a choice of colour theme! :)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LpSd
Reviewed 26 January 2014

What a superb place, slap bang in the midst of lively Brighton. Wonderful service from Federico upon arrival and the penthouse Carousel suite is to die for. Double ended bath tub in the corner with sheepskin rug and ceiling height mirrors. Walk in rain shower and steam too. We were really impressed.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We have booked a suite at this hotel for my husbands birthday in June so we thought we'd have a trial run staying here this weekend. We booked the 'More Superior' room.
Overall there's nothing to complain about, my only comment (which I also mentioned when I checked out) was that as the room was so modern in its minimalist look it was very clinical without there being any flowers/plants in the room. Also, the toilet door was a piece of frosted glass and there was no bathroom door, so I can imagine for couples who aren't necessarily open about their ablutions or just starting out may find it a touch unnerving!!
Downstairs was a lovely cocktail bar where the staff were friendly and helpful.
All in all it was great and excellently located, we're very much looking forward to going back in June and have recommended it to the three other couples who will be joining us.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple