“Great location!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
Kent
“Great location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at MY hotel this weekend and had a good stay, great location!

Rooms are minimal and comfortable. The only thing that may put people off slightly is that the door to the toilet is frosted glass but you can pretty much see straight through, also not particularly sound proof!

We had reserved a car parking space at the hotel which is worth the money as it is expensive to park in Brighton anyway.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SophieJH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (486)
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed here for a few nights on business in a twin-room. Room was really spacious, nicely designed (retro/future vibe) - comfy beds, nice selection of in-room conveniences - mini-bar, toiletries etc. Staff were really friendly, the bar was really nice too. It's slap bang in city centre, sandwiched between a lovely coffee-shop and an amazing Indian restaurant. Twin room was only £90 per night too (Thu and Fri) Recommended.

Room Tip: Twin room 198 is great. Loads of room.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Cheltenham, England.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

So this is hotel is ok-ish, the location is excellent but all hotels are not a million miles away in Brighton. A bit chaotic at check in but it was the rooms which let the place down.

It was like sleeping in a cheap Ikea display bedroom, nothing really of any quality and the bath rooms are fairly open plan all glass doors etc. It had the feeling of being more industrial than residential and the cleanliness of an office unit not a home.

Some people will love this because it is wacky and I admire the scope to challenge the norm having stayed in other weird hotels, the difference was that this just didn't carry the quality I would expect and it was already showing signs of age in what is a newish hotel. I hope they have a refurb budget, they will need it in soon.

As for breakfast, actually only a light buffet of toast, cereals, croissants etc but in my opinion this worked quite well.

One question I always ask myself - would I stay again? - No

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onthepiste
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Booked 3 Double Bedrooms for one night and the time we spent in the hotel was great! As soon as I walked into my room I was amazed my how gorgeous the decor was. The room was spotless and everything was displayed beautifully. The staff were extremely polite and each member of staff whom I passed in the corridor wished me a good day. The lighting in my room was such a perfect addition and was very unique. Spent the evening at the hotel bar and although the drinks were pricey the bar had a calming atmosphere and the bartender was very welcoming. All in all, couldn't recommend enough, such a perfect hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Morden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I recently booked this room for me and my girlfriend and was pleasantly surprised from start to finish.

When checking in, the staff were all so friendly and made me feel at home instantly. We was told that our suite was not situated in the main hotel but just around the corner (Behind a cool personal electric gate) When the door was open we instantly saw an amazing chandelier made from wine glasses. The room was spotlessly clean and very private which was nice for a getaway. The room is full of quirky little surprises and the character is amazing. If your looking for a fun getaway with very lovely staff then this is your hotel. Located by some vibrant bars and restaurants, its perfect and will definitely be back.

Scott

• Stayed April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Just back from staying at My Hotel Brighton , loved the location and the Hotel the staff were really helpful , And experienced excellent customer service from them.
Stayed in the superior double room and could not fault it one bit.
Overall i am looking forward to staying here the next time i visit Brighton.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here for the last 4 years when we've run the Brighton marathon. Am very impressed that they always remember we are previous guests. It's lovely and clean with great service and a fun atmosphere. It's really conveniently located for all the sights and not far from the seafront either. We book a long weekend as a treat and have recommended to other friends who have stayed there and had a great time too.

• Stayed April 2014