“Best Hotel in Brighton!!!”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Brighton
Spain
“Best Hotel in Brighton!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our stay in Myhotel was amazing , the service was really good , they were all willing to help us, they made as feel like at home and the rooms were extremely comfortable , especially the mattresses and the colours of the room were nice. I definitely be staying again in this hotel and I will recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
  • Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed here as part of a BIG group, a bunch of bartenders and spirits reps, not the ideal group a hotel wants! Needless to say, I was the lucky one, I got upgraded to the best suite they have!! Amazing!! As I now live outside of Brighton, finding somewhere good to stay when I come back for holidays, was gonna be tricky, but not now!! Many thanks to the front desk team, Natalia, Emily and Freddy, very helpful and polite! Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

You can't fault the location- it's perfectly central for everything Brighton has to offer. Unfortunately the room we stayed in was very noisy, poor view of a roof top and we even had a window cleaner in the morning which we were not warned about to clean the floor to ceiling window while we were getting dressed! The air con was very noisy and off putting and the room, although stylish was still very small and seemed like a budget, space saving hotel, rather than 4 star luxury.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank saral727
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel is very well located, clean, with helpful staff and none of the bland decor that you tend to get in a lot of hotels nowadays - it's generally lovely apart from two niggles.

Firstly, the design of the rooms is such that you can see directly into the shower from almost any point in the bedroom. This is due to the face that the en suite has no door, the shower door is transparent coloured glass, the full length mirror allows you to see around corners into the bathroom, and to top it all off there's an (intentional) hole in the dividing wall. In short, I wouldn't opt to share a room with anyone who I didn't want to see me naked.

The breakfast is entirely passable, but it is all cold - there were pain au chocolat, croissants, cereal, yoghurt, dried fruit etc. It would have been nice to have a few veggie sausages and hash browns on offer to those of us with a long day ahead.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view - mine gave me a view only of a plain white wall about a metre away.
4 Thank CupOfTeaAndASitDown
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

On the arrival we were upgraded from a standard to a superior room, so it was a great start!
The hotel is very modern, and I would go as far as say it is even slightly futuristic in it's design. (Curved walls and open sink area reminded me of the toilets in the Sketch in London).
Our room 162 on 1st floor had mainly white and bright pink colour theme. Oh, and I really liked Eco friendly toiletries and unusual coffee in a tea bag.
The hotel has a nice bar on the ground floor with a good selection of cocktails.
The only disappointment was the breakfast. It's £10per person and the choice is very limited. Virtually cereals and pastries only (I would have preferred an omelette). I think we would be better off having had a breakfast at Carluccio's- Italian restaurant which is just opposite the hotel.
Reception and housekeeping staff was nice and friendly. The only thing was that when we called from our room to reception to set up a wake up call, no one was picking up, and we were calling for ages.

Overall a great stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Second time staying at this property and overall still a solid choice for Brighton but the breakfast could use a refresh.

Also - it feels as though corporate rates tend to wind up on inside facing rooms. Wi-Fi and facilities worked well.

Room Tip: Request a room facing out
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
KENT
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel, we stayed here for one night as a couple in the heaven suite.
Check In very easy and quick, we used the car park £24 and it was small but brilliant and easy!
Room was very clean and decorated amazingly!

My other half was really impressed with the sky tv.
Mini bar was well stocked.
Bathroom lovely, yes it had no lock and you can practically see into the shower but I certainly wouldn't stay in a hotel room with someone I wasn't happy with being that close to whole bathing!!

All in all great stay