“Great experience”
Review of My Brighton

My Brighton
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Brighton
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This was an awsome expirience this hotel made me feel like a king. The bar made great drinks and had a good ahsmosphere and the room were very clean and the bed were really confortable I'll recomend and come back everytime I visit Brighton.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for My Brighton

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I loved myhotel, it's a great location. It's also got unique decor, and was refreshing not to be in traditional hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful and obliging. Superior room was fab, beds and pillows so comfortable, the room was spotlessly clean, the best minibar and tea/coffee selection ever. Couldnt fault it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at MyHotel for our anniversary and we weren't disappointed. When booking the room we told the hotel it was our anniversary and when we arrived in our room we had 2 glasses of Prosecco waiting for us which was a really lovely touch. The hotel it's self was in a fantastic location close to shops restaurants and bars. Our room was lovely really clean and modern, beds super comfy as well, amazing power shower and the mini bar was fully stocked with all the premium brand drinks you can think of. The service that we received throughout our stay was impeccable and we couldn't fault it the guys on the reception were so helpful with anything that we needed and recommendation on where to eat for our anniversary meal. Also a must visit is the hotel bar amazing cocktails and bar staff really friendly. All in all we had a fantastic stay in a good clean, reasonably priced hotel in a fab location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our stay in Myhotel was amazing , the service was really good , they were all willing to help us, they made as feel like at home and the rooms were extremely comfortable , especially the mattresses and the colours of the room were nice. I definitely be staying again in this hotel and I will recommend it to my friends.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed here as part of a BIG group, a bunch of bartenders and spirits reps, not the ideal group a hotel wants! Needless to say, I was the lucky one, I got upgraded to the best suite they have!! Amazing!! As I now live outside of Brighton, finding somewhere good to stay when I come back for holidays, was gonna be tricky, but not now!! Many thanks to the front desk team, Natalia, Emily and Freddy, very helpful and polite! Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

You can't fault the location- it's perfectly central for everything Brighton has to offer. Unfortunately the room we stayed in was very noisy, poor view of a roof top and we even had a window cleaner in the morning which we were not warned about to clean the floor to ceiling window while we were getting dressed! The air con was very noisy and off putting and the room, although stylish was still very small and seemed like a budget, space saving hotel, rather than 4 star luxury.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank saral727
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel is very well located, clean, with helpful staff and none of the bland decor that you tend to get in a lot of hotels nowadays - it's generally lovely apart from two niggles.

Firstly, the design of the rooms is such that you can see directly into the shower from almost any point in the bedroom. This is due to the face that the en suite has no door, the shower door is transparent coloured glass, the full length mirror allows you to see around corners into the bathroom, and to top it all off there's an (intentional) hole in the dividing wall. In short, I wouldn't opt to share a room with anyone who I didn't want to see me naked.

The breakfast is entirely passable, but it is all cold - there were pain au chocolat, croissants, cereal, yoghurt, dried fruit etc. It would have been nice to have a few veggie sausages and hash browns on offer to those of us with a long day ahead.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view - mine gave me a view only of a plain white wall about a metre away.
4  Thank CupOfTeaAndASitDown